Who we are looking for
We would particularly like to hear from you if any of the following float your boat; interior design, interior trends, fashion and all things sofa related. You'll need to love talking to people and be happy to bend over backwards to help ensure our customers enjoy nothing but the best service. Passionate people with out-going personalities are right up our street.
Sofa Workshop are specialists in our field and currently have 20 shops, an internet business (obviously!) and our Talk Sofas Team are there for customers at the end of the phone. We have plans to grow and open even more shops - continuing our mission to make the world a more comfortable place.
Store ManagerJob specification
Sales ConsultantJob specification
Cambridge | Edinburgh | Exeter | Gateshead | Glasgow | Guildford | Harrogate | Kingston | Manchester | Wednesbury | London
Marketing AssistantJob specification
Head Office - Godalming
Great, we'd love to hear from you!
Here is a quick guide to our recruitment journey to help you find your perfect role with us!
- Search our vacancies and find your perfect job (above).
- Send your CV and a cover letter detailing which position you'd like to apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click the button below).
- If your skills are a fantastic match for the role, you will be called for a telephone interview.
- If your telephone interview, is successful you will be invited to an interview or recruitment day.
- If you are great at the interview or recruitment day, we will call you to offer you the role. Well done!
- You will then receive your offer letter and contract in the post.
- We will be on hand to answer any questions you may have before you start with us.
- Welcome to Sofa Workshop!
FAQ - Download PDF
Who are we?
A little bit about us
At Sofa Workshop we make beautiful, handmade to order sofas for our customers right here in Britain. It's been our thing for over 30 years. We have over 60 sofa designs in our range, from contemporary classics to traditional favourites plus an unrivalled fabric range, we're confident that we can create the perfect sofa for our customers each and every time.
We're hugely proud of our products and we love taking our customers on a truly made-to-measure journey. This passion combined with a healthy dose of furniture and fabric expertise stands us apart from our competition, delivering a unique experience for our customers and guiding them towards their perfect sofa.
So, if you think you could be a perfect fit for Sofa Workshop, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com