We love a good story, and obviously we love a great sofa – so we combined the two earlier this year by inviting The Independent into our Tottenham Court Road store to host a series of interviews with independent creators from lighting design to food, social arts projects and fashion.
Sitting down with us to share their experiences were:
- Marcus Bracey – God’s Own Junkyard: @godsownjunkyard
- Diana Auria – Auria Swimwear: @auria_london
- Fiona Gall – Emerald Faerie, contemporary lighting and jewellery: @emeraldfaerie
- Charlie Wright – Hopeful Traders, social arts project and clothing brand: @hopefultraders
- Rosie Whitney-Fish – Dance West, community dance organisationL: @rwhitneyfish
- Salah El Brogy – Dancer and Choreographer: @selbrogy
- Snact – makers of sustainable and healthy snacks: @snactnow
- Claud Fürst – bag designer: @claud_furst
- Cyberjammies – pyjama designers: @cyberjammies
If you missed any of the interviews, join us on the sofa to catch up:
You can also go behind the scenes with us below!
Let us know what you think on our Twitter and Instagram pages @sofaworkshop and don’t forget to use #sofaworkshop for a chance for your pictures to be featured!