At Sofa Workshop, we love a challenge. That's why we've been helping designers, architects and businesses small and large create the perfect interior for over 30 years.
With our range of over 60 designs and 1000+ fabrics, we're confident you'll find the perfect starting point for your project. And because we make every piece to order, our ability to customise and adapt to fit your brief makes us unbeatable on choice.
Handmade to order
We're really rather proud that all our sofas are made right here in Britain and we don't think you can match the quality.
Because every piece is handcrafted to order, you are 100% in control. Choose the fabric, size, seat and cushion fillings to suit your specification.
Set up a trade account today
We offer flexible prices for all trade orders and always go the extra mile to help you deliver the best outcome for your client or business. If you are looking at high volume orders then please give us a call on 0800 23 00 048 to discuss your requirements and how we can help.
How to apply
To become a trade customer, it's easy. Simply download and fill out the attached form and drop into your nearest shop along with a business card and company letterhead (or similar office stationery) or send to head office: Sofa Workshop Ltd, 2nd Floor, Mill Pool House, Mill Lane, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1EY.
Sign up for newsletters
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear about new products, trend features and more.
The Nitty Gritty
*We regret we cannot accept applications via email or fax. Equally no application will be accepted without an original business card, letterhead or similar.
Our products have full RRP throughout the year; however as a Trade Account customer you will receive our trade prices all year round. To qualify for a trade price, you:
- Must apply and be accepted by Sofa Workshop, provide us with proof of your business e.g. a copy of your VAT reg number/company letterhead/website details/business card (or similar) which features your registered address. Please note no application can be considered without this.
- At the time of placing the order you must make it very clear your invoice/billing/account address and your customers delivery address if this differs. Please note we send all paperwork to the customer address shown on our official order forms.
- As our shops are incentive driven, if the customer of a designer or trade operator has already received a quote from one of our shops, we cannot offer trade prices for this customer.
- In order for you to qualify for trade discounts, the order has to be placed in your name and paid for by you.
As a Trade Account customer the contract (order) is with you
- If your customer/client wants to place the order and pay Sofa Workshop direct then the contract/order will be with your customer and the discounts cannot be offered either to your customer or rebated back to you.
- Individual volume orders will be discussed on an individual basis.
- Deposit and payment terms will be as per our normal Terms & Conditions.
- Trade discounts CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers NB: Discounts do NOT apply to fabric only orders, sundries or stock/clearance items.
- All prices exclude optional fabric/leather protection. Delivery charges apply & may vary subject to access/destination.
- Sofa Workshop reserves the right to withdraw Trade Account privileges at any time if misused.